- Adult classes run in four 9-week sessions from Sept. through May. Students must register at the studio and make full payment of fees for the session. Fees can be prorated for less than the 9-week session, but there is a six class minimum.
- Adult fees will not be refunded after a session has begun. In case of serious injury or illness, credit toward future classes may be issued upon receipt of a written request. Credit will be calculated from the date of the request forward.
- Adult classes must be made-up within the session they are missed.
|# of classes per session (9 weeks)||1 hour||1.5 hours|
- The Ballet School does not offer instruction on a by-the-class or by-the-week basis, except to visitors from outside the Triangle area.
- Classes with less than five students are subject to cancellation.
- Full refunds are given only for registrations cancelled prior to the start of a session or for classes cancelled by the school.
- The Ballet School accepts personal checks, cash or credit (Master Card, Visa & Discover) and Master Card/Visa debit cards. For security purposes, credit card information may not be given over the phone. Payments may be delivered to the school during business office hours or sent through the mail. There is a fee of $25 for returned checks charged by the Ballet School; additional fees may be charged directly by our bank.
- Classes missed for Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Memorial Day may be made-up, as well as any classes missed during a Ballet School closing due to inclement weather. Check your email, our website, call 942-1339 or listen to WCHL (1360 am) or News Channel 11(WTVD) for studio closing information.
- The Ballet School is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.